Since I started working as a paediatrician in 2002, I have been enjoying my job as a primary care paediatrician, watching patients grow, solving doubts for parents, and getting to know their families. During the visits, I carry out children’s health examinations, diagnosis and treatment of frequent illnesses in children (fever, pharyngitis, tonsillitis, bronchitis/ bronchiolitis, gastroenteritis, etc.) as well as monitoring of chronic diseases (asthma, celiac disease, etc.).
I have specialised training in respiratory pathology and vaccines. Vaccines, together with water purification, are the tools that have contributed the most to reducing infant mortality in recent years. I believe in health education and the use of rapid diagnostic tests in the surgery to offer a more accurate diagnosis and promote a rational use of medicines, particularly antibiotics.
At ZooKids Paediatric Clinic we focus on the quality of care and on spending enough time with our patients. For this reason, we work practically every day of the week, we offer appointments in less than 24 hours and we work with insurance companies that offer medical cost reimbursement insurance.
Health check-ups for infants, children and adolescents
Follow-up for premature newborns/infants
School Health Reports
Nutrition guidance for newborns, infants, children and adolescents
Guidance on vaccines included in the inoculation calendar of the Valencia Region, non-funded vaccines and vaccination for international travel
Diagnosis and treatment of paediatric illnesses.
- Infections of the upper respiratory tract: pharyngitis, tonsillitis, otitis, sinusitis, conjunctivitis, glandular fever.
- Infections of the lower respiratory tract: Bronchiolitis, bronchitis, pneumonia.
- Gastrointestinal infections: diarrhoea, vomiting, intestinal parasites.
- Skin infections (impetigo, cellulite, insect bites).
- Exanthematous diseases: hand-foot-mouth disease, chicken pox, infectious erythema, exanthem subitum, Kawasaki disease, Schönlein-Henoch purpura, etc.
- Childhood asthma.
- Celiac Disease.
- Atopic dermatitis.
- Gastrointestinal disorders: infant colic, regurgitation, constipation, encopresis.
- Sleep disorders.
- Behavioural disorders.
ZOOkids offers online assistance for all the services on our website through a payment gateway using Paypal.